About The Tiki Lounge Remix (s)
THE TIKI LOUNGE REMIX is a new weekly audio venue where you can hear the latest in creative world music, contemporary jazz, digital beats and aural exotica, along with insightful interviews with artists, producers and festival organisers.
Presented by music journalist-broadcaster SETH JORDAN, the program is produced in the studios of 2BBB in Bellingen NSW, and distributed nationally around Australia via the Community Radio Network (CRN).
In its previous incarnation THE TIKI LOUNGE was one of the Community sector’s most popular nationally-networked programs, and was the winner of the Community Broadcasting Award for ‘Excellence in Music Programming’.
This new refreshed version of the program aims to further widen its scope and content with a number of regular Music Correspondents.
THE TIKI LOUNGE REMIX’s regular Music Correspondents will include:
• RHODA ROBERTS – Broadcaster (‘Deadly Voices From The House’ and ‘Deadly Sounds’; Festival Director (‘Boomerang and ‘ Homeground’; Head of Indigenous Programming, Sydney Opera House.
• JASLYN HALL – former Triple J and Radio National presenter (‘The World Music Show’ and ‘Round Midnght’); event producer & music consultant.
• KATE WELSMAN (aka SYSTA BB) – Triple R presenter (The Good, The Dub & The Global’); music journalist (‘Rhyhms’); DJ.
• STANI GOMA – PBS presenter (‘Flight 1067 To Africa’); music journalist.
• ROGER HOLDSWORTH – PBS presenter (‘ Global Village’); writer.
• TONY HILLIER – Music journalist (‘The Australian’ and ‘Rhythms’).
Listen To The Latest Episodes
27 May 2023, 7pm The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) Podcast – 2023-5-27
20 May 2023, 7pm The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) Podcast – 2023-5-20
13 May 2023, 7pm The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) Podcast – 2023-5-13
6 May 2023, 7pm The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) Podcast – 2023-5-6 [00:00:00] 7:00 pm – The Tiki Lounge Remix (s) [00:12:45] 7:16 pm – The Tiki Lounge Remix (s)